July 29~30 2017, Chennai, India
Scope & Topics
International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ELEE 2017) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
Topics of Interest
- Control and Robotics
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by May 14, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from ELEE 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ)
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Submission Deadline : May 14, 2017
- Authors Notification : June 14, 2017
- Registration &
Camera-Ready Paper Due : June 20, 2017