August 26-27, 2017 Dubai, UAE
Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ELEG 2017) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
Topics of interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Control and Robotics
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by April 29, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from ELEG 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Submission Deadline : April 29, 2017
- Authors Notification : June 15, 2017
- Registration &
Camera-Ready Paper Due : June 30, 2017