Call for papers
International Journal of Law (JoL) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles in the area of law. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on national and international Law. All submissions must describe original research, not published or currently under review for another conference or journal.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following :
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal law
- Domestic violence including dowry harassment
- Human Rights
- Organized Crime
- Private Law
- Sexual Abuse
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : August 05, 2017
- Notification : September 05, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due: September 15, 2017
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.com/JoL/index.html