25~26 November, 2017, Vienna, Austria
Call for Papers
2nd International Conference on Bioscience & Engineering (BIOSE-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Bioscience and Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Bioscience and Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Bioscience and Engineering advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Bioscience and Engineering.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Biochemical Engineering
- Health Informatics
- Bioscience Engineering
- Bio-fermentation Technology,
- Food Science & Technology
- Molecular Biology of Plants
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by October 22, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in Bioscience & Engineering: an International Journal (BIOEJ) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from BIOSE 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journal.
- BIOEJ – Bioscience & Engineering: An International Journal
- ECOJ – Ecology: An International Journal
- IJAB – International Journal of Advances in Biology
- IJBES – International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Science
- Submission Deadline : October 22, 2017
- Authors Notification : November 20, 2017
- Registration &Camera-Ready Paper Due : November 24, 2017