January 2-3, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
Scope & Topics
3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ELEC 2018) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Control and Robotics
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
- Power Electronics
- Power Systems
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by November 25, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ) series (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from ELEC 2018 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Submission Deadline : November 25, 2017
- Authors Notification : December 25, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : December 29, 2017