2-3, January 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
Scope & Topics
2nd International Conference on Bio science & Engineering (BIO 2018) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Bio science and Engineering.
The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Bio science and Engineering advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Bio science and Engineering.
Topics of Interest
- Biochemical Engineering
- Health Informatics
- Bioscience Engineering
- Bio-fermentation Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Geo microbiology
- Molecular Biology of Plants
- Zoo physiology
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by November 11, 2017.Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in International Journal on Bioinformatics & Biosciences (IJBB) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from BIO 2018 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Bioscience & Engineering: an International Journal (BIOEJ)
- Ecology: An International Journal (ECOJ)
- International Journal of Advances in Biology (IJAB)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
- International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Science (IJBES)
- Agricultural Science: An International journal (AGRIJ)
- Submission Deadline : November 25, 2017
- Authors Notification : December 25, 2017
- Registration &Camera-Ready Paper Due : December 29, 2017