February 24 – 25 , 2018 ,Dubai, UAE
Call for Papers
5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ELE 2018) aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on recent systems and techniques in the broad field of Electrical Engineering. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Electrical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of Interest
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering
- Systems Science and Signal Processing
- Image Processing and Multimedia, Biomedical Imaging
- Control and Robotics
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Electromagnetic and Photonics
- Nano Devices and Integrated Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by January 14, 2018. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.The proceedings of the conference will be published by Electrical and Electronics Engineering: An International Journal (ELELIJ).
Selected papers from ELE 2018, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ)
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Submission Deadline : January 14, 2018
- Authors Notification : January 20, 2018
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : January 28, 2018