March 24~25, 2018, Geneva, Switzerland
Call for papers
4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (AME 2018) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following :
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
- Advances of Aero space Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Operations Management
- Recent trends and Advances
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Transportation Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference Submission System by February 24, 2018. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in the International Journal of Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH) (Confirmed).
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
An extended version of the selected papers from AME 2018 will be published as a special issue in the following journal.
- Submission Deadline : February 24, 2018
- Authors Notification : March 10, 2018
- Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due : March 13, 2018
For other details please visit http://cse2016.org/2018/ame/index.html